Kampungkayell

Food, life, and fun in my "kampung,"(village), KL (Kuala Lumpur). Did I mention "food?"


GAYSTED

By Allan Yap & Nigel A. Skelchy


Heterosexual people getting so wasted, they slip into seemingly gay acts. The loose definition: "It is when you are soooo drunk (wasted) and dudes start dancing with you and you just sort of go along with it and then they start putting their arms around you and you just kind of keep rolling with it because you're drunk and you sort of think the dude is being your dancefloor bro, but then when you sober up you realize that the situash is sort of weird. when this happens, you tell your friends, 'dude, i got so gaysted last night."

2 Comments

Doesn't it make you wonder?

Straightlaced folk can't seem to just relax and have a bit of good clean fun without alcohol to provide them an excuse.

Seems unnatural to me.

That is true. Good part is, actually not so many people get bothered about being gaysted anymore. There was this guy (a friend of mine) got really drunk and he kissed another guy. I mean REALLY KISSED. Tongue and all. Of the experience he said, "I wouldn't have done it sober, but at least I know kissing a guy isn't as weird as I thought it would be." Attitudes are changing about being gay. Which obviously I'm glad of for obvious reasons.

Post a Comment