Kampungkayell

Food, life, and fun in my "kampung,"(village), KL (Kuala Lumpur). Did I mention "food?"


By Allan Yap & Nigel A. Skelchy

I feel battered.

No, it's not been an unusually busy day. Though I must admit, it does feel like the orders and the demands are ramping up somewhat.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not complaining. But I do feel drained. I think I need to get back on the wagon where exercising and eating my vitamins are concerned. I did feel much more alert and able to think better. I seem to be looking through a piece of muslin at everything I'm doing.

Got the gift vouchers for the gift boxes done today. Those and the press release as well as the new cake menu. Hey! I actually achieved quite a bit.

This is therapeutic!

The new cake menu is a bit more well organised and although I've dropped the descriptions, I feel it's clearer and easier to read now. The only thing is that with additions and all, it now prints on two pages. I was trying for a page but the text was just too small and if it's too small for me, can you imagine all those aunties who order from us trying to read it?

Darn crows...it's about the time that they all come back here to roost. And it's a most unattractive cawing that sets my teeth on edge.

No Comment

Post a Comment