Kampungkayell

Food, life, and fun in my "kampung,"(village), KL (Kuala Lumpur). Did I mention "food?"


Stories

By Allan Yap & Nigel A. Skelchy



Doesn't it strike you as glorious and amazing that everyone has a story?

Can you imagine if you had the time to talk to and learn from every single one of all the billions of people in the world, what riches you would glean from that endeavour?

I do.

Every single person, every single voice, has a unique story all their own. Each minute of their experience in this human existence as valid as the next person's. The blogging phenomenon brings this home every time I click on a new blog.

Spencer Tunick captures this in his photographs with eminent clarity. Truly, a picture paints a thousand words.

2 Comments

Wow! You are getting to be quite regular! Great!

Thanks babe. Trying to lor. Writing can be cathartic for me. So I thought I'd make it a point to do it more often. Sorta like sex. Though we're still working on that one! ;-)

Post a Comment